Saturday, August 21, 2010


So life is a mess of tangles that grows together like this beautiful tree. I have yet to gain the beauty of this naturous being.
Life has also become separated as of recently. I am separated in the fact that I have begun another long departure away from my dearest.
 

He is the love of my life.


I only hope that when him and I finally do get to live in one household, we will be able to tolerate each other's presence. I fear for our growing apart.
....

Life leads me in with these crossed and tangled branches of myself and leaves me tied in knots. I am so frantic over beginning this school year that I have already begun splitting myself into different people. The person who I magically get cast into when I enter southern Illinois and the other.


 
The one who lives here gasping for air.
The floating ghost who is desperately searching for them self.
The owl of the night.


I pray that one day I synthesize into one person again and the former takes over the latter. Only time holds the secret.


Each day I hope for miracles and awaken still breathing.
That is all I can ask for.

It's only day one of my departure.
Oh boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment