Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back Here.

I am back in Bloomington Normal, IL. The city where educational dreams are made of. I feel indifferent about being here.

Nothing is new anymore.
It is all worn off.

I rose this morning on a journey to think out this semester so I embarked on a journey down the bike trail here. This trail is the only think that sets my mind out of the city. It's the only thing that reminds me of home because of the beautiful scenery that is observed after you walk out of town.

I'm a little disturbed at the fact that my textbooks didn't arrive on time and I have reading to do before tomorrow. It upsets me further that despite my efforts to borrow a copy from my cohorts, I have yet to be successful.

Welcome Back.

I have also decided that I am at the end of this phase in my life where I lie around lazily. I have decided I need to implement an exercise and healthier eat plan into my life. 

Today I start a new beginning.
Yellow Apples have never tasted so sweet.

Now it is time to start preparation.
Let's get ready for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment