Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September September.

This past week has been one for the books. I've had a migraine that I would have been better off dead with, blood pressure medicine that makes me keel, popcorn days!!!, and birthdays of sisters. It's been an interesting few days, but I miss home.

Pegan has turned 21 and I find it depressing that I can't be with her on her birthday. She spends it in Cape and me in Normal. Brittany's birthday falls on today and I bet she's overjoyed with all the wishes she's recieving. I would be.

Birthdays All Around!

The migraine day was quite the experience with closely passing out in Pot Belly's sandwich shop and being in the worst pain ever at home. The new medicine is working great for the headaches, but I haven't gotten used to the effects it has on me. I'm hoping I'll get balanced out this week.

Clinic is in full swing for me and my homework is at an all time high. My anxiety is at an all time high. Time is whirring by me at lightning speed.

I don't have enough time.
I'm not getting enough sleep.

I hope that this semester leaves me still sane and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment